SSLPC’s Annual Meeting exploring Primary Care Networks will take place at 7.15pm (buffet from 6.30pm) on Wednesday 11th September 2019 at Holiday Inn Birmingham North (Cannock), Bridgtown WS11 0DQ. BOOK YOUR PLACE NOW!
Your Community Pharmacy portal for South Staffs
NHSE Public Health Campaigns.
NHSE will contact you via your shared NHS mail. You can also check the LPC website
Each year, as part of your NHS Pharmacy Contract you are required to run 4 public health campaigns which are decided by NHSE Shropshire and Staffordshire with a possibility of an extra 2 national campaigns.
The LPC will also put info on public health campaigns in our newsletters.
Staffordshire Connects – Connecting you with help and support in your community
If you work with local people, or need information yourself as a resident of Staffordshire then Staffordshire Connects is the best place to start…
Does your pharmacy operate a Repeat Prescription Ordering Service? If the answer is YES, CLICK HERE to see the LPCs Position Statement on such services…
Latest PSNC News
Wednesday, 11 September, 2019, 7.15pm; buffet & refreshments from 6.30pm.
Plas de Legends, Holiday Inn Birmingham North (Cannock), Bridge Street, Bridgtown, Cannock WS11 0DQ
- Community Pharmacy South Staffordshire News - August 2019 - https://t.co/XbJwsDCwmL
- SSLPC - NEW! Action Tracker... - https://t.co/h6wWyLfQQ9
- Insect Bites and Stings - when to refer - https://t.co/w3sc4f0Oz6
- Community Pharmacy South Staffordshire News - https://t.co/ZjBUjYKg5t
- RT @PSNCNews: Funding negotiations result in five-year CPCF deal https://t.co/dDGZtFoXVL https://t.co/8cdHSXUrlv
- RT @StaffordMagpie: After 2 punctures, a brand new spare tube with a hole in and a steady headwind it was lovely and warm at Aberdovey as I…
- Thanks to Michael Lennox whistletip tour of PCNs..One PCN of ours covering 140000 population and 30 plus contractor… https://t.co/I1gy7GiSu8
- RT @NPA1921: Our members need “a fairer system that gives them a return on the investments they make and the risks they take”, says @oxford…
- RT @DoncasterLPC: RT NPA1921 "Supply and service go together – crucial to the community pharmacy offer, says the NPA1921’s Andrew Lane, con…
- Manchester today for #NPAConf