Your Community Pharmacy portal for South Staffs
NHSE Public Health Campaigns.
NHSE will contact you via your shared NHS mail. You can also check the LPC website
Each year, as part of your NHS Pharmacy Contract you are required to run 4 public health campaigns which are decided by NHSE Shropshire and Staffordshire with a possibility of an extra 2 national campaigns.
The LPC will also put info on public health campaigns in our newsletters.
Staffordshire Connects – Connecting you with help and support in your community
If you work with local people, or need information yourself as a resident of Staffordshire then Staffordshire Connects is the best place to start…
Does your pharmacy operate a Repeat Prescription Ordering Service? If the answer is YES, CLICK HERE to see the LPCs Position Statement on such services…
Latest PSNC News
- COVID-19 Pre-Reg Pharmacist Update - https://t.co/abhDB8AfF5
- COVID-19 UPDATE 27TH MARCH 2020 - https://t.co/h3nzoF92x7
- COVID-19 UPDATE 24TH MARCH 2020 - https://t.co/BD9ydc4Q75
- RT @TheGPhC: Pharmacy is a key part of the national response to #Covid19. We are very concerned at reports that pharmacy staff have faced a…
- Substance Misuse Payments at risk - https://t.co/ia5cNiL6Ei
- COVID-19 UPDATE 17TH MARCH 2020 - https://t.co/toJVv1iRs5
- RT @NPA1921: HLP Leadership #training available in Birmingham and St Albans. Suitable for anyone with management or supervisory responsibi…
- New Coronavirus (COVID-19) Webpage - https://t.co/Rvxu3jq0Eo
- Community Pharmacy South Staffordshire News Update - March 2020 - https://t.co/16c9TAxRyD
- COVID-19 and Community Pharmacy - Updated - https://t.co/8ezkhCuvQS