Your Community Pharmacy portal for South Staffs
NHSE Public Health Campaigns.
NHSE will contact you via your shared NHS mail. You can also check the LPC website
Each year, as part of your NHS Pharmacy Contract you are required to run 4 public health campaigns which are decided by NHSE Shropshire and Staffordshire with a possibility of an extra 2 national campaigns.
The LPC will also put info on public health campaigns in our newsletters.
Staffordshire Connects – Connecting you with help and support in your community
If you work with local people, or need information yourself as a resident of Staffordshire then Staffordshire Connects is the best place to start…
Does your pharmacy operate a Repeat Prescription Ordering Service? If the answer is YES, CLICK HERE to see the LPCs Position Statement on such services…
Community pharmacies now support people through lifestyle changes; stop smoking services, alcohol advice, healthy eating, increase your exercise.
Latest PSNC News
- Primary Care Networks - preparing you to achieve your Pharmacy Quality Scheme points! - https://t.co/bqQPCwhuQg
- PSNC Team visit Walsall to discuss five-year deal; NPA Event; Birmingham Flu Training. - https://t.co/dtkBGE4kl4
- Common Ailments Service ENDS 31ST AUGUST 2019 - but the remaining Pharmacy First services continue... - https://t.co/aQEB5ozAtF
- Community Pharmacy South Staffordshire News - August 2019 - https://t.co/XbJwsDCwmL
- SSLPC - NEW! Action Tracker... - https://t.co/h6wWyLfQQ9
- Insect Bites and Stings - when to refer - https://t.co/w3sc4f0Oz6
- Community Pharmacy South Staffordshire News - https://t.co/ZjBUjYKg5t
- RT @PSNCNews: Funding negotiations result in five-year CPCF deal https://t.co/dDGZtFoXVL https://t.co/8cdHSXUrlv
- RT @StaffordMagpie: After 2 punctures, a brand new spare tube with a hole in and a steady headwind it was lovely and warm at Aberdovey as I…
- Thanks to Michael Lennox whistletip tour of PCNs..One PCN of ours covering 140000 population and 30 plus contractor… https://t.co/I1gy7GiSu8