Your Community Pharmacy portal for South Staffs
NHSE Public Health Campaigns.
NHSE will contact you via your shared NHS mail. You can also check the LPC website
Each year, as part of your NHS Pharmacy Contract you are required to run 4 public health campaigns which are decided by NHSE Shropshire and Staffordshire with a possibility of an extra 2 national campaigns.
The LPC will also put info on public health campaigns in our newsletters.
Staffordshire Connects – Connecting you with help and support in your community
If you work with local people, or need information yourself as a resident of Staffordshire then Staffordshire Connects is the best place to start…
Does your pharmacy operate a Repeat Prescription Ordering Service? If the answer is YES, CLICK HERE to see the LPCs Position Statement on such services…
NHS Digital have recently announced that Pharmacies now able to dispense controlled drugs via Electronic Prescription Service – see: https://digital.nhs.uk/news-and-events/latest-news/pharmacies-now-able-to-dispense-controlled-drugs-via-electronic-prescription-service...
Latest PSNC News
- Community Pharmacy South Staffordshire News - https://t.co/tGxsGR1Qcq
- Service available at pharmacies throughout Staffordshire, Shropshire & Stoke-on-Trent check out the latest list at… https://t.co/30W3k7znC2
- Community Pharmacy South Staffordshire News - https://t.co/77rNfs1nhB
- Find your next great career opportunity at South Staffordshire Local Pharmaceutical Committee https://t.co/Y0I5vVxm5B
- Community Pharmacy South Staffordshire News - https://t.co/hS4minX9J3
- Looking for New Pharmacies for Pharmacy First Extended Care - https://t.co/LQa0zX4ruh
- Looking for New Pharmacies for Pharmacy First Extended Care - https://t.co/BaxT2yPP5Q
- Community Pharmacy South Staffordshire News - https://t.co/oezFfXqhfZ
- RT @PSNCNews: Community pharmacy ENT & eye service in Staffordshire and Shropshire highly valued by patients @southstaffslpc https://t.co/n…
- And in Staffordshire too! https://t.co/zVHCArR0kj