Your Community Pharmacy portal for South Staffs
NHSE Public Health Campaigns.
NHSE will contact you via your shared NHS mail. You can also check the LPC website
Each year, as part of your NHS Pharmacy Contract you are required to run 4 public health campaigns which are decided by NHSE Shropshire and Staffordshire with a possibility of an extra 2 national campaigns.
The LPC will also put info on public health campaigns in our newsletters.
Staffordshire Connects – Connecting you with help and support in your community
If you work with local people, or need information yourself as a resident of Staffordshire then Staffordshire Connects is the best place to start…
Does your pharmacy operate a Repeat Prescription Ordering Service? If the answer is YES, CLICK HERE to see the LPCs Position Statement on such services…
Latest PSNC News
Wednesday, 6 March, 2019, 19:30
Shropshire Education and Conference Centre Royal Shrewsbury Hospital, Mytton Oak Road, Shrewsbury, SY3 8XQ
Wednesday, 13 March, 2019, 19:30
Keele Hall, Old Library Keele University, Keele Campus, Keele, Staffs, ST5 5BG
- Community Pharmacy South Staffordshire News - https://t.co/OtPZJ7dmXD
- Help Us Help You - Mandatory Public Health Campaign - https://t.co/iNwI7YKvkW FREE online training available via V… https://t.co/tA2h2W0Xnx
- Action required: Fax messages received by incorrect recipient - https://t.co/R9gUUMGImP https://t.co/FOX2ehleJt
- Action required: Fax messages received by incorrect recipient - https://t.co/DVbbdgiRaA https://t.co/bsyrMqyPnp
- NHS England update on recommended flu vaccines for 2019/20 https://t.co/oSegClXLi7
- Deadlines,deadlines…four of them coming up! https://t.co/GuTxzZtBzD
- Community Pharmacy Quality Payments South Staffordshire Update - https://t.co/gJr3PbxtaL
- Community Pharmacy South Staffordshire News - https://t.co/qLmaTcMxvI
- Community Pharmacy Quality Payments South Staffordshire Update - https://t.co/jXr6WYW0ld
- Community Pharmacy South Staffordshire News - https://t.co/13JmaCW0LF