Martin Wilson (ex officio)
Narinder Chahal (Chair)
The terms of reference are as follows:
The Finance Sub-Committee will comprise of a minimum of FOUR members, comprising of the Treasurer (ex officio), LPC Vice Chair and further members to be selected to ensure that all contractor groups are represented. The Sub-Committee will elect its Chair, who will not be the Treasurer.
ROLE OF MEMBERS
Members of the Sub-Committee are jointly accountable to South Staffordshire Local Pharmaceutical Committee.
The Finance Sub-Committee has been granted authority by South Staffordshire Local Pharmaceutical Committee to make decisions in line with the responsibilities shown below.
- Provide advice and guidance to the treasurer in matters relating to the financial management of the committee
- Prepare a budget each year
- Provide recommendations to the committee relating to expenses and remuneration of employees
- Review and update the committee’s expenses policy annually
- Advise the committee on an appropriate level of contractor levy
- Consider and authorise items of expenditure where a decision needs to be made outside of full committee meetings
FREQUENCY OF MEETINGS
Meetings will be held quarterly immediately prior to LPC meeting, and when necessary to consider urgent business.
No business will be conducted unless THREE members are in attendance.
The subcommittee reports to South Staffordshire Local Pharmaceutical Committee.