Virtual Outcomes – Free Online Training
Free access for All Contractors and pharmacy teams!
As part of our on-going programme of training, the LPC has invested in an on-line training solution for all pharmacies. The courses are designed to support the NHS Public Health Campaigns and Healthy Living Pharmacy Champions and team to ensure the best outcomes for Patients.
The training is provided by Virtual Outcomes and is a monthly on-line training course that can be accessed at any time.
The courses are free to all contractors and their teams.
On the 1st of each month a new course will become available and can be accessed at work or at home via a PC, tablet or mobile device. All your team needs to access the training is your F Code and they will be able to see the courses available.
Features & Benefits of the Online Training:
- Free access for all South Staffs community pharmacies
- Each course takes 15-25 minutes to complete
- Certificate of completion – to go in Healthy Living Pharmacy and/or GPhC file as evidence of continued staff training
- Links to websites for resources to support the campaigns are on website and easy to access
- Hints and Tips on how to set up HLP Health Zones
- New staff will be able to access ALL the courses available
- Access is available for courses dated January 2018 onwards
Need help logging on and accessing the training? Just click on the link to download the user guide below:
All flyers can be downloaded from the VirtualOutcomes website
Video Clips – full library – https://vimeo.com/search?q=virtualoutcomes
There is a full range of video clips about all the courses here with weblinks for you to use. They are all about 90 seconds long and are a great overview – here is the flu 2020 example – https://vimeo.com/456479823
There are some more examples for you below,
Welcome to VirtualOutcomes (30 seconds) – https://vimeo.com/329912293
Your feedback is important to help develop the courses so please let us know what you think.