Bridging the Income Gap – Annual Contractor Meeting 2017
Wednesday, 13 September, 2017 7.15pm - refreshments available from 6.30pm
Chasewater Innovation Centre, Pool Road, Brownhills, Walsall WS8 7NL
“Bridging the Income Gap” – identifying how contractors can mitigate against the recent cut in dispensing income.
The agenda for the evening is as follows:
- 7.15pm: Welcome & Presentation of Annual Report
- 7:20pm: Presentation of LPC Annual Accounts 2016-17
- 7:25pm: Vote on Acceptance of Annual Accounts
- 7:30pm: “Bridging the Income Gap” presentations:
- Pharmacy First: Realising the Potential – Andy Pickard (Pharmacy Advisor, NHS England)
- Contractor Support and Local Action – Gill Hall & Peter Prokopa
- Membership, new income streams and opportunities – Central Health Solutions Ltd (CHSL) – the new regional “provider” company
A copy of the LPC’s Annual Accounts and Independent Examiner’s Report for 2016-17 can be found HERE. All Independent and Association of Independent Multiple pharmacies contractors will have been sent notification of the event by post, including a postal voting form to be used if not attending the meeting; employees of contractors represented by the Company Chemist Association (CCA) are welcome to attend, however voting is managed centrally for these companies.
Please book in to the event using the form below…we look forward to seeing you on 13th September.