Annual Contractor Meeting 2019 – Primary Care Networks – What Now?
Wednesday, 11 September, 2019 7.15pm; buffet & refreshments from 6.30pm.
Plas de Legends, Holiday Inn Birmingham North (Cannock), Bridge Street, Bridgtown, Cannock WS11 0DQ
South Staffordshire LPC is holding its Annual Contractor Meeting at 7.15pm on Wednesday 11th September 2019 in the Plas de Legende, Holiday Inn Birmingham North (Cannock), Bridge Street, Bridgtown, Cannock WS11 0DQ.
Our business agenda will be:
- 7.15pm: Welcome & Presentation of Annual Report
- 7.20pm: Presentation of LPC Annual Accounts 2018-19
- 7.25pm: Vote on Acceptance of Annual Accounts
Buffet and refreshments will be available from 6.30pm; from 7.30pm our main agenda theme will be around Primary Care Networks working with community pharmacy:
- 7.30pm – Primary Care Networks – an introduction – Peter Prokopa, Chief Officer SSLPC
- 7.50pm – Your Local PCN and you – Dr Gulshan Kaul – Clinical Director Lichfield Primary Care Network and Executive Secretary, South Staffordshire LMC
- 8.15pm – The Somerset Experience – Michael Lennox, Chief Officer Community Pharmacy Somerset and PSNC Local Integration Lead
- 8.40pm – Next steps – Peter Prokopa
- 9.00pm – Q&A and Close
A copy of the LPC Accounts and Independent Examiner’s Report are available on the LPC website.
If you DO NOT intend to be present at the meeting, you will find following a postal voting form to return to me at the LPC Office address to arrive NO LATER THAN four working days prior to the meeting, i.e. before close of business on Thursday 5th September 2019. You may also vote by email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
If you have questions about the accounts, either in terms of technical questions or if as a contractor you are considering voting to reject the accounts, then the LPC suggest attending the meeting if possible to ask questions and hear the LPCs comments rather than voting by post. However, space has been provided on the voting form for queries and we will answer these as soon as we can.
We will announce booking details soon, along with further information on the main agenda.
A copy of the Annual Report will be provided to every contractor attending and will be available on the LPC Website on the day following the meeting.