CPPE – Falls Prevention workshop – Lichfield
Wednesday, 7 November, 2018 19:30
Lichfield Cathedral Visitor Centre, The Old Registry, The Close, Lichfield, Staffs, WS13 7LD
The aim of this workshop is to increase your understanding of falls, how the pharmacy team can help prevent and support those who have had a fall.
On completion of all aspects of this learning programme you should be able to:
- describe the role of pharmacy professionals in prevention of falls
- identify the factors that contribute to the increase risk of falls
- identify people at risk of falls and provide solutions to reduce this risk though lifestyle and medicine interventions
- provide educational advice on promoting good bone health and medicines for osteoporosis
- explain how you can utilise your knowledge in falls prevention to better support your patients.
For more information and to book, CLICK HERE.