SSLPC Annual Contractor Meeting 2018
Thursday, 13 September, 2018
Rodbaston Hall, Rodbaston Drive, Penkridge, Stafford ST19 5PH
South Staffordshire LPC is holding its Annual Contractor Meeting at 7.15pm on Thursday 13th September 2018 in the Holtom Room, Rodbaston Hall, Rodbaston Drive, Penkridge, Staffordshire, ST19 5PH.
This year’s meeting theme is “RETURNING TO THE THREE Rs” – Contractual Requirements, Repeat Dispensing and Reducing Waste. The agenda for the evening is as follows:
- 7:15pm: Welcome & Presentation of Annual Report
- 7:20pm: Presentation of LPC Annual Accounts 2017-18
- 7:25pm: Vote on Acceptance of Annual Accounts
- 7:30pm: Repeat Dispensing and EPS – Mike Jones (Senior Project Manager Midlands & Lancashire CSU)
- 8:00pm: Reducing Medicines Waste: The Medicines Matter Campaign – Mani Hussain (Pharmacy LPN Chair for Shropshire & Staffordshire and Deputy Director of Primary Care & Medicine Optimisation for Staffordshire CCGs)
- 8:30pm: Fulfilling Contractual Requirements – Andy Pickard (Pharmacy Advisor, NHS England)
A copy of the LPC Accounts and Independent Examiner’s Report are available on the LPC website as of today Wednesday 8th August.
If you DO NOT intend to be present at the meeting, you will find below a postal voting form to return to me at the LPC Office address to arrive NO LATER THAN four working days prior to the meeting, i.e. before close of business on Friday 7th September 2018. You may also vote by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have questions about the accounts, either in terms of technical questions or if as a contractor you are considering voting to reject the accounts, then the LPC suggest attending the meeting if possible to ask questions and hear the LPCs comments rather than voting by post. However, space has been provided on the voting form for queries and we will answer these as soon as we can.
Please confirm your attendance at this meeting by Friday 7th September 2018 by completing the booking form below:
Alternatively, you can do this by email to email@example.com or by telephoning 01785 715460 (please leave a voicemail message if necessary indicating your name, pharmacy represented, contact telephone number and details of any special dietary requirements.) Due to limited space at the venue, initial bookings will be limited to TWO per pharmacy.
A copy of the Annual Report will be provided to every contractor attending and will be available on the LPC Website on the day following the meeting.