Virtual Outcomes – Free Online Training
Free access for All Contractors and pharmacy teams!
As part of our on-going programme of training, the LPC has invested in an on-line training solution for all pharmacies. The courses are designed to support the NHS Public Health Campaigns and Healthy Living Pharmacy Champions and team to ensure the best outcomes for Patients.
The training is provided by Virtual Outcomes and is a monthly on-line training course that can be accessed at any time.
The courses are free to all contractors and their teams.
On the 1st of each month a new course will become available and can be accessed at work or at home via a PC, tablet or mobile device. All your team needs to access the training is your F Code and they will be able to see the courses available.
Features & Benefits of the Online Training:
- Free access for all South Staffs community pharmacies
- Each course takes 15-25 minutes to complete
- Certificate of completion – to go in Healthy Living Pharmacy and/or GPhC file as evidence of continued staff training
- Links to websites for resources to support the campaigns are on website and easy to access
- Hints and Tips on how to set up HLP Health Zones
- New staff will be able to access ALL the courses available
- Access is available for courses dated January 2018 onwards
The topic for January 2019 was “Cervical Cancer” – To support the Jade Goody Campaign to increase the number of people taking the smear test.
As the 22nd March 2019 marks the 10th Anniversary of Jade Goody death VirtualOutcomes will donate 25p to Cancer UK for Every new registration to the Cervical Cancer course.
Please Use this THIS LINK to access the training, you will need your pharmacy NHS “F code”.
The website address is: https://www.virtualoutcomes.co.uk/
Need help logging on and accessing the training? Just click on the link to download the user guide below:
Your feedback is important to help develop the courses so please let us know what you think.